ADAMAWA STATE COLLEGE OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY ADMISSION FORM FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION NOW ON SALE
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into Adamawa state college of Health Technology Michika for 2023/2024 session.
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNOLOGIST
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN
- HEALTH INFORMATION MANGEMENT
- HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION
- SOCIAL WORK
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- DENTAL SURGERY TECHNICIAN
- PHARMACY TECHNICIAN
- MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
- HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH ASSISTANT
- CHEW (ABRIDGEMENT)
- All Diploma/National Diploma/Higher National Diploma courses is five (5) credit passes in basic science subjects in NECO, WAEC, GCE. In not more than two sittings All Certificate courses is Four (4) passes which must include English and Mathematics plus two Science subject (Biology Chemistry.
- Health Science or Integrated science) and two passes in any other two subjects in NECO, WAEC, GCE, GRADE II. or NAETEB. In not more than two sittings
Meanwhile, the following courses accept NECO, WAEC, GCE. GRADE II, or NABTEB
- Diploma in nutrition and Dietetics (NUD)
- Diploma In Environmental Health (EVT) Diploma In Social Work (DSW) NB:
- Holders of Environmental Health Assistant (EHA), JUNIOR Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW), Medical Laboratory Assistant (MLA), Certificate in Health Education (CHE/STIPC) and Pharmacy Assistant Certificate (PAC) who have basic requirements for Diploma, and one year post qualification experience can be admitted into 200 level of the HPC, and EVT Programme.
The Online Application for 2023/2024 commenced on 1st March 2023 and ends on 31st May, 2023.
Interested Candidates should log on to https://ascoht.admissions.cloud/ to begin their Application.
Ajayi Victor, the CEO of ACADGIST EDUCATIONAL CONSULT and NAASVOICE.COM.NG
An intelligent educationist and reporter, passionate about actualizing a shining tomorrow and impacting students through all educational news and coaching services. I love to share educational news from various sources. My goal and vision are to help students with a solid foundation for a successful educational career through NAASVOICE and UNDILUTED information to students and the entire public