FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES, EFFURUN [FUPRE] POST UTME ADMISSION FORM FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION NOW ON SALE
This is to inform all candidates who chose the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, (FUPRE) Delta State, as their first choice and scored 170 and above in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that:
Online application commences Monday, 10th July 2023.
Online application closes 12 midnight, Thursday, 31st August, 2023.
Screening exercise will be held from 11th September, 2023
Candidates are strongly advised to carefully follow the instructions on the university website https://portal.fupre.edu.ng when completing the application form.
1.Open your web browser (like Google Chrome or Firefox, Edge etc) on your computer or smartphone.
2. In the address bar at the top of the browser, type in https://portal.fupre.edu.ng and press Enter. This will take you to the registration website.
3. On the website’s homepage, look for a section called “post UTME” and click on the option that says “generate invoice.” This will help you get the necessary payment details.
4. Find the space provided on the page and enter your Jamb registration number. Afterward, click on the submit button to proceed.
5. Once you’ve submitted your Jamb registration number, you’ll be taken to another page where you’ll see boxes to fill in your personal details. Fill in all the required information in these boxes carefully.
6. After filling in your details, it’s time to make the payment for your application. Follow the instructions provided on the page to complete the payment process.
7. Once you have successfully made the payment, locate and click on the “application form” or “Admission screening application form” link. This is where you will provide additional information for the screening process.
8. On the application form page, you will be prompted to enter your Jamb number. Fill in your Jamb number correctly and click on the login button.
9. Now, you can fill in the required information on the application form. Take your time and ensure that you provide accurate details.
10. After you have completed the application form, print out your Post UTME Registration slip (in COLOUR). The date of the Post UTME screening will be communicated to you via the email and the phone number that you filled during the application process. You must bring the COLOURED print out of your registration slip with you when you come for the screening.
Omoyine E. Jane (Mrs.)
FUPRE POST UTME SUBJECTS
PROGRAMMES POST-UTME SUBJECTS OPTIONS
- Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Petro-chemical Engineering, Natural Gas Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Geology, Geophysics, Physics and Statistics English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics or Biology
- Environmental Management and Toxicology English Language, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or Physics
- Science Laboratory Technology Subject Combination Options
a. Biochemical Technology a. English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics / Physics Candidates applying into the Department of Science Laboratory Technology are to choose from the four options listed for their most preferred area of specialization and write the Post UTME subject combination attached to the selected option. Candidates would only be considered for admission into the area they choose to write their Post UTME in.
b. Biological Technology b. English Language, Biology, Chemistry Mathematics / Physics
c. Petro-chemistry Technology c. English Language, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics
d. Physics Instrumentation Technology d. English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
Ajayi Victor, the CEO of ACADGIST EDUCATIONAL CONSULT and NAASVOICE.COM.NG
An intelligent educationist and reporter, passionate about actualizing a shining tomorrow and impacting students through all educational news and coaching services. I love to share educational news from various sources. My goal and vision are to help students with a solid foundation for a successful educational career through NAASVOICE and UNDILUTED information to students and the entire public