FEDERAL UNIVERISTY OF TECHNOLOGY OWERRI (FUTO) RELEASES 2023/2024 ADMISSION FORM
ADVERTISEMENT FOR 2023/2024 FUTO POST-UTME AND DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) are hereby invited to the Screening Exercise for admissions. The following conditions apply:
- Application commences on September 1, 2023 and closes on September 30, 2023.
- UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A‘Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
- Those who did not choose FUTO as first choice University but scored a minimum of 160 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- Mode of Payment and Registration Procedure
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00).
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Undergraduate”
- Click on “2023/2024 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University
Candidates who successfully complete the above-stated registration process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
- Nature of the Screening Exercise
The 2023/2024 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise shall be based on verified JAMB scores and WAEC/GCE/NECO uploaded on JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
7. Important Notices
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL, NOT LATER THAN September, 30, 2023.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- ONLY candidates who successfully submit applications online would be considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to all items under (7);
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches The Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo state, NOT LATER THAN September 30, 2023.
- ANY candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.
For support, contact:
Ajayi Victor, the CEO of ACADGIST EDUCATIONAL CONSULT and NAASVOICE.COM.NG
An intelligent educationist and reporter, passionate about actualizing a shining tomorrow and impacting students through all educational news and coaching services. I love to share educational news from various sources. My goal and vision are to help students with a solid foundation for a successful educational career through NAASVOICE and UNDILUTED information to students and the entire public