FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, OFFA BEGINS SALES OF OND ADMISSION FORM FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION
All eligible candidates are hereby invited for online screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session admission into National Diploma (ND) Full Time programmes in The Federal Polytechnic Offa, Kwara State.
A. ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES
Offa Poly Post-UTME 2023: cut-off mark, eligibility and registration details
- All Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Offa as their first (1st) choice Institution in the 2023/2024 UTME
- Must have OBTAINED the minimum cut off of 120,
- Enroll at ABU – Earn your Bachelor’s Degree from the prestigious ABU DLC, Zaria – No JAMB required – Apply Now – Edutech
- Have the required relevant O’level credit result(s) as contained in the JAMB brochure
- And must have uploaded their O’level result (s) on JAMB CAPS through a Certified CBT Center.
B. PROCEDURES FOR THE ONLINE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- All eligible candidates should log on to the Polytechnic portal http://fedpoffaonline.edu.ng to do the following:-
- To make the online payment
- Fill-in their details and the security form;
- Upload their results and other necessary credentials;
- Print out their security form and post screening slip;
- Submit the print out security form PERSONALLY at the security office in the Main campus of the Polytechnic along Ojoku road Offa, Kwara State.
- All candidates are to make an online payment of #2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only with an ATM card that is interswitch compatible
- Candidates must write their name in full, surname first as written on their JAMB RESULT SLIP and O’level results/certificates AND Candidates must have a personal active email address.
CLOSURE OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE
All candidates are required to visit the Polytechnic’s Portal http://fedpoffaonline.edu.ng for the screening exercise. The Polytechnic Portal will open for the screening exercise for Four (4) weeks from the date of this advertisement.
NOTE THAT FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ALL THE ABOVE STATED PROCEDURES AND FOR/OR ANY FALSE CLAIM BY CANDIDATES SHALL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION OF SUCH CANDIDATES AND FORFEITURE OF THE ADMISSION AT ANY TIME IT IS DISCOVERED.
MR G.O SOKO
REGISTRAR AND SECRETARY TO GOVERNING COUNCIL
Ajayi Victor, the CEO of ACADGIST EDUCATIONAL CONSULT and NAASVOICE.COM.NG
An intelligent educationist and reporter, passionate about actualizing a shining tomorrow and impacting students through all educational news and coaching services. I love to share educational news from various sources. My goal and vision are to help students with a solid foundation for a successful educational career through NAASVOICE and UNDILUTED information to students and the entire public