OYO STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY, [OYSCONME] ANNOUNCES SALES OF MIDWIFERY ADMISSION FORM FOR THE 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Basic Midwifery programme, Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan.
DURATION: 3 years
- Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits (at not more than two (2) sittings) in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Only individuals with required credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings form the same examination body may apply.
- He or She should be at least Seventeen (17) years old on admission
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested candidates are to follow the underlisted process for online application through the college website: www.oysconme.edu.ng
- Online payment with the sum of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) via this link where application form fee is expected to be made.
- Pin generated after payment should be printed out
- After generating the pin, a link will direct you to the page where you complete your application process
- Photo card to be printed out by the applicant, which is expected to be brought on the examination day
- Alternatively, you may wish to come to the College ICT Room with your ATM Card for registration, if you find the process listed above difficult to do.
Closing Date: Online application must be completed on or before Friday, 20th January, 2023.
Date of Entrance Examination (CBT): Monday, 30th January – Friday, 3rd February, 2023.
Date of Interview: Tuesday, 14th – Friday, 17th February, 2023.
Venue: Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan and the School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi respectively.
Time: 8.00 am prompt
For further enquiries, please contact the Office of the Registrar or Heads of Department of Nursing and Midwifery respectively.
Contact Numbers: 09138766976, 08156903399
Note: No payment to any Individual/Agent or Personal Bank Account. All payment should be done via the school website
Signed Yusuf, F. A (Mrs.) Ag.
Ajayi Victor, the CEO of ACADGIST EDUCATIONAL CONSULT and NAASVOICE.COM.NG
An intelligent educationist and reporter, passionate about actualizing a shining tomorrow and impacting students through all educational news and coaching services. I love to share educational news from various sources. My goal and vision are to help students with a solid foundation for a successful educational career through NAASVOICE and UNDILUTED information to students and the entire public