UNIVERSITY OF BENIN TEACHING HOSPITAL (UBTH) ANNOUNCES SALES OF 2023/2024 ADMISSION FORM
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the above College of Nursing for the 2023 Eighteen (18) months (Post Registration) Nursing Programme leading to the award of a Registered Nurse Certificate (RN).
UBTH College of Nursing Admission Requirements
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years old.
- Five credit passes were obtained in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO) in the following subjects, English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidate must also possess Registered Midwifery (RM) or Registered Psychiatric Nurse Certificate (RPN)
How to Apply for UBTH College of Nursing Admission Form
- Application forms are obtainable in person from the office of the Principal with a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only. This should be made payable to UBTH Treasury Single Account (TSA) via the remita platform in any Commercial Bank under the service type “Trainings School – School of Nursing
- A separate payment of N200 to Nursing and Midwifery Council Committee Edo State Account No. 2004854377 First Bank of Nigeria.
- Candidates are to submit four (4) recent coloured passport photographs (taken in the preceding two weeks) while returning the completed application forms.
Closing Date for Submission of Completed Forms: Wednesday, 1st February 2023
Examination Date: Wednesday 8th February 2023
Time: 10:00 am
Venue: College of Nursing, UBTH
Ajayi Victor, the CEO of ACADGIST EDUCATIONAL CONSULT and NAASVOICE.COM.NG
An intelligent educationist and reporter, passionate about actualizing a shining tomorrow and impacting students through all educational news and coaching services. I love to share educational news from various sources. My goal and vision are to help students with a solid foundation for a successful educational career through NAASVOICE and UNDILUTED information to students and the entire public