UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BEGINS SALES OF 2023/2024 UTME/D.E POST UTME ADMISSION FORM
University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME (PUTME) and Post DIRECT ENTRY (PUDE) Admission Screening Exercise for 2023/2024 Academic Session is scheduled to hold between Monday 9th October,2023 and Saturday 14th October, 2023 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of the University. The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Candidates are expected to fulfill the following criteria:
a. Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2023/2024 UTME and DIRECT ENTRY Admission, chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above (for UTME Candidates) are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
b. Obtained at least Five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
c. Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before commencing the application process.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications should be made between 8.00am Friday 25th August, 2023 and Midnight of Friday 22nd September, 2023.
The procedure for the 2023/2024 Admission Screening (Post UTME and Post Direct Entry) Application is as follows:
- Visit www.uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal.
- Click on Register for Application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration Slip, and your JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser on the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal, click on ‘login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and Password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application Record’, and provide all required information.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add Online Payment Ticket” at the bottom of the page. Thereafter, click on “Pay via Remita” on the top left corner of the page. Follow the instructions to pay the application gross fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only, using a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
Further details regarding the Post-utme Aptitude test schedule will be communicated to the public shortly.
Kindly refresh this page often so as not to miss out.
Ajayi Victor, the CEO of ACADGIST EDUCATIONAL CONSULT and NAASVOICE.COM.NG
An intelligent educationist and reporter, passionate about actualizing a shining tomorrow and impacting students through all educational news and coaching services. I love to share educational news from various sources. My goal and vision are to help students with a solid foundation for a successful educational career through NAASVOICE and UNDILUTED information to students and the entire public